ALL OF OUR CLINICS ARE NOW OPEN
NEW CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
You will need to show your government issued Covid Vaccination Certificate when you attend.
If you have not had the Covid Vaccinations, you will need to provide a Negative Covid tests result from the previous 72 hours.
To minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19 (Coronavirus) between patients and our team, we ask that if you are feeling unwell, have a fever or flu like symptoms, should be isolating after being at any of the exposure sites or have had close contact with a known COVID-19 case within the last 14 days, please contact us on 02 9790 6969 and do not come to the clinic for your appointment.
If you are OK to attend your appointment, we ask you to be aware of the current rules in place at Sydney Urodynamic Centre:
- It is a requirement of the NSW government that everyone must Check in via the QR code on your phone. If you are unable to do this please ask a staff member to check you in manually.
- Upon entry to the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer that will be present when you check in.
- All patients and visitors are required to wear a facemask. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- All visitors will be temperature tested on arrival.
- Only patients (and official TIS interpreters) will be permitted in our offices, this includes the waiting room as well as the procedure room. Any extra people that turn up will be asked to wait outside.
- Please try to abide by the distancing rules.
- We are not accepting Cash, payments will need to be made by Credit/Debit card.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you kindly for helping us minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
All of our safety measures are in line with current government regulations and are designed to keep you and our team as safe as possible.
Please call us if you have any concerns 02 9790 6969.
Please also be aware of the extra preventative measures that Sydney Urodynamic Centre are taking during this time to minimise the risk of transmission:
- Screening of all patients before their appointment.
- All persons must wear a mask in all areas of the clinic.
- Patients who are at risk will be asked to not come into the clinic and to seek an alternative arrangement.
- Travel between clinics for staff members limited to necessity.
- Staff to stay home if they create a risk to other staff and patients.
- Staff to be allowed to work from home when there is minimal impact to our services.
- All our clinic consumables are disposable and already change between each patient.
- Increased frequency of cleaning high risk surfaces, such as handrails and EFTPOS machines.
- Waiting rooms have been modified to allow a safe distance between visitors.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you in advance for your assistance during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on 02 9790 6969.