At Sydney Urodynamic Centres we continually update our skills and knowledge of the latest developments in our speciality area of urogynaecology by:
- attending and participating in all relevant national and international conferences
- being actively involved in ongoing training and research
- frequently hosting international guests and fellows to learn from and observe our clinical practice.
Learn more about our team of subspecialist urogynaecologists.
The highest standards in patient care
We aim to provide the highest standard of care available in Australia by always:
- identifying your patients correct diagnosis
- recommending the best modality of treatment for you to follow up.
For this reason, we suggest you allow 2 weeks following your patients Urodynamic Study to receive our report. This allows time to do a complete check on the accuracy of the report.
Urogynaecology educational information
To help you help your patients, we offer a number of free resources on our website including: