Urodynamic diagnosis – accurate, fast results for referring doctors
To ensure you and your patients receive the highest quality service and results:
- our facilities are designed specifically for the purpose of Urodynamic diagnoses
- all investigations are performed by highly trained urogynaecologists and nurses
- we offer the convenience of six Sydney Urodynamic Centres located across Sydney.
Reduce the long term risks
Many women suffering from bladder problems are reluctant to discuss their condition or seek treatment.
As a result, minor conditions such as frequency, urgency, nocturia or prolapse can increase the risk of urinary tract infection and other medical problems.
A Urodynamic Study (Assessment), at one of our centres can help.
Correct diagnosis and recommendations on your desk in 2 weeks
Following your patient’s tests, we put together a report containing the correct diagnosis and clinical management advice. Allowing time to thoroughly check all results, we will send the report to your practice within two weeks of the appointment.
Our goal is to help you give your patients peace of mind and improved quality of life, whatever their age.
Find the closest Sydney Urodynamic Centre to your practice
Urogynaecology educational information
To help you help your patients, we offer a number of free resources on our website including:
- educational brochures for patients
- educational resources for Medical Practitioners
- our frequently published newsletter, Vesica.